Have you ever wondered how much it costs to get your carpets professionally cleaned? I mean, we all want to have clean carpets, but at what cost?
Let’s talk numbers
First off, we have to talk about the cost. According to our research, the average cost for professional carpet cleaning ranges from $120 to $230. That’s not too bad, right?
But, of course, the cost can vary depending on a few factors, such as the size of the area being cleaned, the type of carpet, and the level of dirt and stains.
So, if you have a small apartment with low pile carpet and only a few stains, you might be on the lower end of the cost range. But if you have a large house with plush, high-end carpet and lots of dirt and stains, you might be on the higher end.
Why professional cleaning is worth it
Now, you might be thinking, “why should I pay that much for carpet cleaning when I can just do it myself?”
Well, sure, you could try to clean your carpets on your own. But are you really going to be able to get them as clean as a professional can? And not to mention, the time and effort it takes to do it yourself.
Professional carpet cleaners have specialized equipment and products that are designed to get your carpets as clean as possible. Plus, they have the experience and knowledge to know how to remove even the toughest stains.
Some tips for keeping your carpets clean
Of course, even with regular professional cleaning, it’s important to take good care of your carpets on a day-to-day basis. Here are some tips:
- Vacuum regularly. This will help keep dirt and debris from getting embedded in the carpet fibers.
- Be careful with spills. If you spill something on the carpet, clean it up right away before it has a chance to set in.
- Use doormats. This will help keep dirt and debris from being tracked onto your carpets in the first place.
- Remove shoes. Encourage everyone in your household to take off their shoes before stepping on the carpet. Shoes can track in a lot of dirt and debris.
Don’t forget about the upholstery
While you’re thinking about professional carpet cleaning, don’t forget about your upholstery! Getting your couches and chairs cleaned can make a huge difference in the overall cleanliness of your home.
Some DIY cleaning solutions
But what if you’re on a tight budget and can’t afford professional cleaning? Here are some DIY cleaning solutions:
- Vinegar and water: Mix equal parts vinegar and water in a spray bottle. Spray onto the carpet and let sit for a few minutes before blotting with a clean towel.
- Baking soda and vinegar: Sprinkle baking soda onto the carpet, then spray with vinegar. Let sit for a few minutes before blotting with a clean towel.
- Dish soap and water: Mix a few drops of dish soap with water in a spray bottle. Spray onto the carpet and let sit for a few minutes before blotting with a clean towel.
So, now you know how much it costs to get your carpets professionally cleaned. Is it worth it? We say yes! But, of course, that’s up to you and your budget.
Just don’t forget to take good care of your carpets in between cleanings, and consider getting your upholstery cleaned as well. And if you’re really in a bind, try one of our DIY cleaning solutions.
Looking for best and Cheap Carpet Cleaning Services Near you on Australia?
you can read our Carpet Cleaning Services here https://acarpetcleaner.com.au/
Profesioanl Carpet Steam Cleaning : https://acarpetcleaner.com.au/carpet-steam-cleaning/
Couch/Upholstery Cleaning : https://acarpetcleaner.com.au/couch-upholstery-cleaning/
Professional Mattress Cleaning : https://acarpetcleaner.com.au/mattress-cleaning/
Tile and Grout Cleaning https://acarpetcleaner.com.au/tile-grout-cleaning/
Fast Respon Call us
0432 719 109
Click 👆 to contact us