Have you ever looked at your carpet and thought, “Man, I really need to clean this thing”? Well, guess what? You’re not alone. In fact, according to the International Institute of Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC), you should have your carpets professionally cleaned every 12 to 18 months. Yup, you read that right – every year and a half. That’s a lot of cleaning!
But Why Should You Clean Your Carpets So Often?
Well, for starters, your carpets can harbor all kinds of dirt, dust, allergens, and bacteria. And let’s be real – do you really want to be walking and lounging around on all that grossness? Plus, dirty carpets can actually shorten their lifespan, meaning you’ll have to replace them sooner than you would if you kept them clean.
So How Do You Clean Your Carpets?
Good question. You could go the DIY route and rent a carpet cleaner from your local hardware store. But let’s be real – who wants to spend their weekend trying to figure out how to use a machine they’ve never touched before? Not me, that’s for sure.
Instead, I’d recommend hiring a professional carpet cleaning service. Not only will they have the knowledge, expertise, and equipment to get your carpets looking brand new, but they’ll also save you a ton of time and stress. Plus, you won’t have to worry about accidentally ruining your carpets by using the wrong cleaning solution or technique.
But How Do You Choose The Right Carpet Cleaning Service?
Glad you asked. Here are some tips:
- Do your research. Look up local carpet cleaning services and read their reviews.
- Ask around. Your friends, family, or coworkers might have some recommendations.
- Check for certifications. Make sure the company you choose is certified by the IICRC or a similar organization.
- Get multiple quotes. Don’t just go with the first company you find. Get a few quotes and compare their prices and services.
What Else Can You Do To Keep Your Carpets Clean?
Aside from hiring a professional carpet cleaning service, there are a few things you can do yourself to help keep your carpets in tip-top shape:
- Vacuum regularly. This will help remove dirt and dust before it has a chance to settle into your carpets.
- Spot-clean spills immediately. The longer you wait, the harder it will be to get the stain out.
- Use doormats. Placing doormats at your entrances can help prevent dirt and debris from entering your home in the first place.
So What Have We Learned Today?
Well, we’ve learned that cleaning your carpets is important for your health and the lifespan of your carpets. We’ve also learned that hiring a professional carpet cleaning service is the easiest and most effective way to get the job done. And finally, we’ve learned that there are a few things you can do yourself to help keep your carpets clean between professional cleanings.
But Wait, There’s More!
Still not convinced? Here are a few more reasons to invest in a professional carpet cleaning:
- It can improve indoor air quality by removing allergens and pollutants.
- It can help prevent mold and mildew growth by removing excess moisture.
- It can remove stubborn stains and odors that DIY cleaning methods can’t touch.
- It can make your carpets look and feel brand new again.
So What Are You Waiting For?
Go ahead and book that professional carpet cleaning. Your carpets – and your lungs – will thank you.
Looking for best and Cheap Carpet Cleaning Services Near you on Australia?
you can read our Carpet Cleaning Services here https://acarpetcleaner.com.au/
Profesioanl Carpet Steam Cleaning : https://acarpetcleaner.com.au/carpet-steam-cleaning/
Couch/Upholstery Cleaning : https://acarpetcleaner.com.au/couch-upholstery-cleaning/
Professional Mattress Cleaning : https://acarpetcleaner.com.au/mattress-cleaning/
Tile and Grout Cleaning https://acarpetcleaner.com.au/tile-grout-cleaning/
Fast Respon Call us
0432 719 109
Click 👆 to contact us